ArTELIER: Artists in Tasmania: Ecology for Learning, Intergenerational Exchange and Reflection
ArTELIER builds the capacity of the Tasmanian arts ecology by empowering artists who work with children and young people. ArTELIER began in 2018 and built a network of 26 cross-disciplinary Tasmanian artists, supporting quality arts practice with children and young people across the state.
If you have an established arts practice that involves children and young people, and you are prepared to contribute to learning opportunities, and are open to ideas, sharing and developing your practice, you are invited to express an interest to join the 2019 ArTELIER group.
2019 ArTELIER Artists have opportunity to:
- Participate in and contribute to regular Learning Exchanges:- day long learning experiences, co-designed and led by ArTELIER artists, with provocative presentations for interstate and local artists, practical sessions, critical inquiry discussion etc. You will be paid a stipend of $250;
- Be part of a supportive network that advocates for professional, high quality and socially engaged arts practice for children and young people;
- Contribute to or collaborate with others in artistic engagements or community projects working with children and young people in various locations around the state;
- Participate in a “deep dive” retreat of intense learning and sharing of practice
- Access to other professional development workshops and seminars
EOI’s are CLOSED but we’d love you still to apply as we don’t want to leave anyone out and we know you are all busy. Fill in the EOI and we’ll put you on the wait list…
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their EOI by Wednesday 8 May
Successful applicants will be invited to the program launch on Wednesday 15 May.
If you have any questions about the program before submitting your EOI please contact us email@example.com